Swansea City announced on Friday that the club had secured a loan deal for forward Jordan Morris from MLS side Seattle Sounders.
ESPN reported last week that the two clubs were in talks over the proposed move.
Morris, 26, who was in the USA training camp earlier in the week got permission to leave and travel to Swansea to the move for the remainder of the Welsh club’s Championship campaign.
Swansea have an option to turn the loan deal into a permanent one for around £5 Million.
Known for his pace, Morris who in the past has been looked at by a host of European clubs and he even had a trial with Bundesliga side Werder Bremen in 2016. Morris can play as a central forward or in wide areas, and adds to Steve Cooper’s attacking options following Viktor Gyokeres’ return to Brighton earlier this month.
- Nottingham Forest Left Arsenal Boss Mikel Arteta After Stunning FA Cup Win
- Official: Daryl Dike joins West Bromwich Albion
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season