Michael Olise is undoubtedly the best youngster currently playing in the Championship and that means that big clubs will come sniffing after the young talent.
West Ham are the latest team to show interest in Olise. He has made such an impact in the Championship over the past year that he has major clubs in England, Germany, Italy and France are now wanting him.
He failed to make it at both Chelsea and Manchester City’s academies and it was Reading who took a chance on him and he is now widely considered the most exciting talent in the Championship. Currently on 10 assists for the season it is clear that he is a creative player.
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season
- Championship play-off ties confirmed after final matchday
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash