Leicester City will be keen to return to winning ways when they host Watford at the King Power Stadium on Saturday.
The Foxes are at the summit of the Championship table, while Valérien Ismaël’s side are sitting 13th in the table.
Leicester made a spectacular start to the 2023-24 season, winning 13 of their 14 league encounters.
It looked they would comfortably win promotion back to the Premier League, but recent results haven’t been very encouraging for Enzo Maresca’s side.
The Foxes lost their home clash to Leeds United before slumping to another defeat at Middlesbrough.
The Riverside Stadium encounter remained goalless for the majority of the match before Sam Greenwood popped up with an 83rd-minute winner to condemn the visitors to a demoralising 1-0 defeat.
On the other hand, Watford made an indifferent start to the new campaign, losing five of their 16 Championship games.
But the Hornets have seen an upturn in form in the last few weeks.
After losing three matches on the trot, they are now unbeaten in their previous six games in the English second-tier.
Valérien Ismaël’s men headed to the international break on the back of an emphatic 5-0 success over Rotherham.
Mileta Rajovic scored a brace while Edo Kayembe, Tom Ince, and Matheus Martins also made it to the scoresheet.
Both teams don’t have many injury woes with no significant absentees for the upcoming Premier League clash. However, we expect Leicester to make changes to the team that lost 1-0 to Middlesborough last time out.
Leicester City vs Watford Potential line-ups
Leicester City: Hermansen; Pereira, Faes, Vestergaard, Justin; Choudhury, Winks, Dewsbury-Hall; Fatawu, Vardy, Mavididi
Watford: Hamer; Andrews, Porteous, Hoedt, Lewis; Livermore, Kayembe, Kone; Asprilla, Rajovic, Sema
How to Watch?
Leicester City vs Watford, as well as all other games in the English second-tier, can be watched via the football streams.
Leicester City vs Watford prediction
Leicester have lost their momentum in recent weeks but we expect them to bounce back on Saturday at the King Power Stadium. It is unlikely to be a one-sided contest but the Foxes should prevail in the end.
Leicester City 2-1 Watford
- Three Championship stars destined for the Premier League
- Preview: Ipswich Town vs Leicester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Leicester City vs Watford – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Neil Warnock departs Huddersfield Town after draw with Stoke City
- Preview: Southampton vs Leicester City – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: West Bromwich Albion vs Middlesbrough – prediction, team news, line ups
- Championship pre-season fixtures to catch in July
- Which of the three promoted teams will survive in the Premier League next season?
- Sheffield Wednesday pull off one of the greatest comebacks in EFL history
- Preview: Burnley vs Sheffield United – prediction, team news, line-ups