Leicester City and Leeds United could compete with RB Leipzig to sign West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira this summer, The Express reports.
Pereira has had an impressive debut campaign in the English top-flight with the Baggies, registering 10 goals and five assists from 31 matches.
Despite his efforts, the club were recently relegated to the Championship, and this could see him pursue a fresh challenge away from the club.
Both Leicester and Leeds have been credited with an interest, but the Foxes are best-placed with the prospect of playing Champions League football.
However, the Premier League duo could face stiff competition from Leipzig, if Pereira is tempted by a potential return to the Bundesliga.
Pereira previously spent a season on loan with Nuremburg in 2018/19, registering three goals and two assists from 21 outings.
The Brazilian joined the Baggies for £9m million last year. The Midlands club could demand £30m to sanction his sale this summer.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season
- Championship play-off ties confirmed after final matchday
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash