Norwich beat Brentford 1-0 to move ten points clear at the top of the Championship table.
Emi Beundia cut in from the right to find the bottom corner after 26 minutes and the Canaries had little trouble seeing out victory at Carrow Road as Brentford didn’t offer much in response as the Canaries recorded a 22nd league win of the season.
Brentford had to wait until stoppage time for their first chance on goal of the second-half but Toney could only drag his shot wide. Moments later, Henrik Dalsgaard headed just wide from Roerslev’s cross before Brentford has a penalty appeal for a foul on Bryan Mbeumo turned down.
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season
- Championship play-off ties confirmed after final matchday
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash