Derby are weighing up a potential swoop for Accrington Stanley Striker Dion Charles.
The 25-year-old, who is also attracting interest from Huddersfield Town and Cardiff City, is understood to be valued at just over £1m
Charles has had a stunning second season at Accrington Stanley hitting 18 goals in all competitions and his impressive form in League One resulted in him being called up by Northern Ireland for their clashes with the United States and Bulgaria last month.
When you consider that the Rams have only managed to score 30 goals in 40 Championship games, it is clear that Derby need to add some strikers to their ranks. With Waghorn and Kazim-Richards struggling for consistent goals and form he could be the man to change that next season.
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season
- Championship play-off ties confirmed after final matchday
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash