Derby are weighing up a potential swoop for Accrington Stanley Striker Dion Charles.
The 25-year-old, who is also attracting interest from Huddersfield Town and Cardiff City, is understood to be valued at just over £1m
Charles has had a stunning second season at Accrington Stanley hitting 18 goals in all competitions and his impressive form in League One resulted in him being called up by Northern Ireland for their clashes with the United States and Bulgaria last month.
When you consider that the Rams have only managed to score 30 goals in 40 Championship games, it is clear that Derby need to add some strikers to their ranks. With Waghorn and Kazim-Richards struggling for consistent goals and form he could be the man to change that next season.
- Barnsley line up first summer signing
- No Limits Sports Limited close to sealing Derby takeover
- Derby in for League One ace
- Reading look set to lose Olise
- Cooper wants big pay rise at Swansea
- Derby battling Preston to sign rivals star striker
- Can Sunderland secure promotion back to the Championship?
- Can Bolton keep winning run going and secure promotion?
- Championship end of season predictions
- Championship Team Of The Week