Philip Zinckernagel has completed a medical at Watford and will be announced as a new signing in the coming days.
According to The Watford Observer they understand that when his Bodo/Glimt contract officially expires at the turn of the year, the club will be able to unveil him as a Hornet.
During the last campaign he won the title with Bodo/Glimt and he scored 19 goals and provided 24 assists in a total of 28 appearances.
Watford are keen to add to their attacking midfield options with Tom Dele-Bashiru and Domingos Quina both out injured and Etienne Capoue joining Villarreal earlier this evening.
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash
- Barnsley line up first summer signing
- No Limits Sports Limited close to sealing Derby takeover
- Derby in for League One ace
- Reading look set to lose Olise
- Cooper wants big pay rise at Swansea
- Derby battling Preston to sign rivals star striker
- Can Sunderland secure promotion back to the Championship?
- Can Bolton keep winning run going and secure promotion?
- Championship end of season predictions