New Owls boss Darren Moore has confirmed a decision will be made on Ravel Morrison in the coming days when asked if a potential deal is on the cards.
Morrison has been training at Wednesday over the past week. The mercurial talent is a current free agent after leaving ADO Den Haag in January.
Morrison was previously linked with Derby County and Huddersfield Town, but both of them pulled out of a deal leaving just Sheffield Wednesday in with a chance of improving their options.
Darren Moore said “What we’ll do is take a good look at Ravel and make a decision in the next two, three, four days so we know what we’re doing with Ravel going forward,”
Morrison started out his career as a youngster at Manchester United which then followed a spell at West Ham United and famously scored a brilliant solo goal against Tottenham. But, various loans to the Championship and abroad combined with a lack of game time leaves the 28 year old on a last chance to impress.
Will Morrison sign for Wednesday? If he does will he have a significant impact to keep the Owls in the Championship? Let us know
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season
- Championship play-off ties confirmed after final matchday
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash