Swansea City boss Steve Cooper is looking for a significant pay rise from the club as his reputation in the game grows.
Cooper has in recent weeks been linked with the jobs at Sheffield United and Crystal Palace and most recently a possibility of the England U21 job – if Aidy Boothroyd moves on.
The former England U17s boss has guided Swansea into third place and they are only six points behind Watford in second spot with a game in hand. Its an improvement of his second season in which he guided the club to the playoffs on the final day of the season.
Steve Cooper is understood to be keen to stay at the club and continue the progress he’s made at Swansea.
- Championship 2022/23 fixtures & key dates
- Huddersfield Town vs Nottingham Forest Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- EFL Championship play-offs: Will Nottingham Forest reach Premier League for the first time in 21st century?
- Can Middlesbrough or Blackburn make the playoffs?
- Championship Play-off contenders and predictions
- 3 Talking Points from Championship Matchday 33
- Nottingham Forest Left Arsenal Boss Mikel Arteta Fuming After Stunning FA Cup Win
- Official: Daryl Dike joins West Bromwich Albion
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running