Swansea City boss Steve Cooper is looking for a significant pay rise from the club as his reputation in the game grows.
Cooper has in recent weeks been linked with the jobs at Sheffield United and Crystal Palace and most recently a possibility of the England U21 job – if Aidy Boothroyd moves on.
The former England U17s boss has guided Swansea into third place and they are only six points behind Watford in second spot with a game in hand. Its an improvement of his second season in which he guided the club to the playoffs on the final day of the season.
Steve Cooper is understood to be keen to stay at the club and continue the progress he’s made at Swansea.
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season
- Championship play-off ties confirmed after final matchday
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash