Middlesbrough have confirmed that current manager Neil Warnock will continue to manager the North East club next season.
Warnock, 71, took charge of the club at the back end of June following the sacking of Jonathan Woodgate. Warnock took charge of 8 games winning 4 of them and keeping the club up.
Warnock will have a pre season to get Middlesbrough playing his style of football and who knows, maybe we’ll see Middlesbrough back in the Premier League very soon.
Let’s see what some of the fans think.
It sounds like a majority of Boro fans are happy with the news. Middlesbrough fans let’s hear more from in the comments below.
- Championship 2022/23 fixtures & key dates
- Huddersfield Town vs Nottingham Forest Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- EFL Championship play-offs: Will Nottingham Forest reach Premier League for the first time in 21st century?
- Can Middlesbrough or Blackburn make the playoffs?
- Championship Play-off contenders and predictions
- 3 Talking Points from Championship Matchday 33
- Nottingham Forest Left Arsenal Boss Mikel Arteta Fuming After Stunning FA Cup Win
- Official: Daryl Dike joins West Bromwich Albion
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running