West Brom are looking to press ahead and sanction a £15million pound deal to secure the permanent signing of Grady Diangana from West Ham.
The winger signed on a season long loan deal back at the start of the season has impressed in the 27 games he has played, scoring 7 and assisting 6 times.
You would imagine Slaven Bilic would jump at the chance to tie up a potential £15 million permanent deal from his previous club West Ham, with West Brom just three games away from a return to the Premier League.
Celtic are also interested in Diangana, but that would depend whether the Hammers would want to send him out on loan for another season as the Hoops would have to smash their transfer record to sign him.
Where do you see Diangana ending up?
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running
- EFL play-offs: Brentford reached Wembely again, Lincoln and Blackpool to battle it out for Championship promotion
- Five Championship Players Targeted By Premier League teams this summer
- Wayne Rooney could recruit former Chelsea star to sort Derby County’s defensive concerns
- Football League play-off dates and predictions
- Premier League duo interested in West Bromwich Albion attacker Matheus Pereira
- 3 Premier League loanees who have impressed in the Championship this season
- Championship play-off ties confirmed after final matchday
- Swansea City to review matchday security protocols after fan is ejected during Wycombe Wanderers clash