Premier League duo Arsenal and Everton are reportedly interested in landing the signature of Max Aarons from Norwich City this summer.
The right-back has been heavily linked with a move away from Carrow Road since the Canaries’ relegation from the top-flight last term.
A number of clubs including Bayern Munich and Manchester United are keepings tabs on him and there is now fresh interest.
The Gunners are facing the prospect of losing Hector Bellerin and Aarons is one of the top names on their shortlist to replace him.
Meanwhile, the Toffees are also weighing up a move for Aarons as they aim to land a long-term replacement for captain Seamus Coleman.
The Canaries are currently flying high at the top of the Championship and are on course for promotion at the first time of asking.
Regardless of their league status, they are likely to demand a fee between £30m and £35m to part ways with Aarons this summer.
- Wigan Athletic confirm delay in wage payments after liquidity issues
- FA Cup fifth-round draw: Bristol host Man City, Sheffield United meet Tottenham
- Sheffield United vs Stoke City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Millwall win race for Shamrock Rovers forward Aidomo Emakhu
- English Championship Players at the 2022 World Cup
- Blackburn Rovers vs Sunderland Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Reading vs Sunderland Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Mikel Arteta infuriates Arsenal fans with his US Tour squad
- Championship 2022/23 fixtures & key dates
- Huddersfield Town vs Nottingham Forest Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups