Premier League duo Arsenal and Everton are reportedly interested in landing the signature of Max Aarons from Norwich City this summer.
The right-back has been heavily linked with a move away from Carrow Road since the Canaries’ relegation from the top-flight last term.
A number of clubs including Bayern Munich and Manchester United are keepings tabs on him and there is now fresh interest.
The Gunners are facing the prospect of losing Hector Bellerin and Aarons is one of the top names on their shortlist to replace him.
Meanwhile, the Toffees are also weighing up a move for Aarons as they aim to land a long-term replacement for captain Seamus Coleman.
The Canaries are currently flying high at the top of the Championship and are on course for promotion at the first time of asking.
Regardless of their league status, they are likely to demand a fee between £30m and £35m to part ways with Aarons this summer.
- Championship 2022/23 fixtures & key dates
- Huddersfield Town vs Nottingham Forest Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- EFL Championship play-offs: Will Nottingham Forest reach Premier League for the first time in 21st century?
- Can Middlesbrough or Blackburn make the playoffs?
- Championship Play-off contenders and predictions
- 3 Talking Points from Championship Matchday 33
- Nottingham Forest Left Arsenal Boss Mikel Arteta Fuming After Stunning FA Cup Win
- Official: Daryl Dike joins West Bromwich Albion
- Swansea appoint MK Dons manager Russell Martin
- Eustace out of Swansea manager running