Premier League duo Arsenal and Everton are reportedly interested in landing the signature of Max Aarons from Norwich City this summer.
The right-back has been heavily linked with a move away from Carrow Road since the Canaries’ relegation from the top-flight last term.
A number of clubs including Bayern Munich and Manchester United are keepings tabs on him and there is now fresh interest.
The Gunners are facing the prospect of losing Hector Bellerin and Aarons is one of the top names on their shortlist to replace him.
Meanwhile, the Toffees are also weighing up a move for Aarons as they aim to land a long-term replacement for captain Seamus Coleman.
The Canaries are currently flying high at the top of the Championship and are on course for promotion at the first time of asking.
Regardless of their league status, they are likely to demand a fee between £30m and £35m to part ways with Aarons this summer.
- Three Championship stars destined for the Premier League
- Preview: Ipswich Town vs Leicester City – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Leicester City vs Watford – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Neil Warnock departs Huddersfield Town after draw with Stoke City
- Preview: Southampton vs Leicester City – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: West Bromwich Albion vs Middlesbrough – prediction, team news, line ups
- Championship pre-season fixtures to catch in July
- Which of the three promoted teams will survive in the Premier League next season?
- Sheffield Wednesday pull off one of the greatest comebacks in EFL history
- Preview: Burnley vs Sheffield United – prediction, team news, line-ups